Sunday 25 September 2011

First Post of the Year; Its time for Fall!

Cheers everyone, summer is officially over! Its time to dust off those fall decorations and pull out the warm clothes. My favorite time of the year is here! The leaves are falling, that seasonal smell, and the excuse to cuddle up to your loved ones. Its time for turkey, family, cold weather and of course, Halloween! I'm ecstatic about this years' Halloween. Who ever said I was too young to Trick-or-Treat? My parents did.. but who cares about them. They tell you not to do something and you just want to do do do it. Classic teenage story.
Anyways, I'll be posting stories, pictures links, Fall recipes and homemade Fall decorations that you can easily make all by yourself with household scraps!
So enjoy, and write me back!
Brookeknowsbest.

No comments:

Post a Comment